Saturday, February 27, 2010

Letter From Joe Rut

This is just to show how far-reaching a blog can be. Joe Rut is a famous and great musician who works hard and makes his community a better place to live in. I'm not saying that to be cute, either.

By the way, I suggest that anyone who will be in the Bay Area, the state of California, the west coast, or anywhere in this particular hemisphere, go to the Great American Music Hall on Friday April 30th to see him through the release of his 5th cd.

I am a fan, fan, fan. And it just adds to my argument that I am great that Joe Rut himself wrote me a letter, and it happens to be about tuna.

from Joe:

Just had a tuna sandwich and thought of you, my friend. Chunk light in water (trying to save $ you know ...98 cents a can), mayo, sweet relish, red onion and avocado...is that wrong? On 12 grain bread. I can only name about 8 grains, so I'm wondering what the fuck all these other grains are in my bread. sooo good. although slightly metallic tasting. If you don't here from me for weeks, inquire as to my health.

I am telling you, if you don't know Joe you should go. If you know him, you're already going. I will personally guarantee: you will be thoroughly entertained. And yes, I'll back up the thoroughly as well.

Joe Rut w/ special guest Will Franken
Friday April 30
Great American Music Hall
859 O'Farrell St., San Francisco
Doors 8/show 9
$14
Tickets on sale begining Sunday, Feb 28th.
www.gamhtickets.com

3 comments:

  1. I just ate 1/2 a container of yogurt before realizing that it expired about a month ago. Funny thing is it tasted fine... you know sour in that yogurty sort of way. :-o So, if you don't here from me, inquire as to my health as well. Bon appettite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the Joe we met at the apt a ways back?

    ReplyDelete