Thursday, October 15, 2009

No Spotters Available!


As I write you this I have finished the first can of Questionable Tuna. Sadly, there were no spotters available, so if, perhaps, I were to lose all feeling in my legs, or experience sudden blindness, I would be completely on my own. I wasn't thinking, America, and I will try and always have a spotter with me in the future. Although, awkwardly enough, because of the great risk I am taking, I will never be able to offer the spotter a bite of the same thing I am eating, even though it might look delicious, and they might beg me.

Before you start asking, I heated the tuna in the microwave and it was delicious, spicy and sweet all at the same time. The tuna came out of the can as if it was perfectly okay, all white, solid and albacorey. Just to review, it's white bun, tuna all soaked in NC BBQ sauce, topped with BBQ slaw. That's what you're seeing in the picture.

How does it compare to pulled pork? That is a question I do not feel like answering. Let's just say that the NC BBQ tuna sandwich is a good sandwich.

As for my health, it's only been a few minutes, and except for a tiny amount of pain/tingling in my fingers I feel alright. Full, and ready to face my empty day. My heart rate is up, but I am sure that is just fear, after all, I have just crossed over some mysterious border that I am sure there is no returning from.

I will contact you tomorrow and let you know how I am doing. If you do not hear from me, please contact the Chicken of the Sea people, and tell them my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment